- Current Prices:$372,950
- Closed Prices:$293,500 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$361,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$321
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 1,582Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Antelope Woods represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Antelope Woods are about $145,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.