- Current Prices:$529,900 to $1,124,900
- Closed Prices:$445,000 to $1,630,000
- Median Sale Price:$685,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$256
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$125 to $554.59/quarter,$129 to $544.59/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,506 to 6,274Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
The homes in Anthem represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Anthem are about $440,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.