- Current Prices:$199,900 to $260,000
- Closed Prices:$157,000 to $257,000
- Median Sale Price:$191,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$75/quarter,$163 to $169/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,123 to 1,918Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Anthem is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Anthem are about $155,000 – $245,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.