- Current Prices:$172,000 to $335,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$8 to $190/mo,$450 to $675/quarter,$35 to $120
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,273 to 2,872Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Anthem Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Anthem Park are about $120,000 – $370,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.