- Current Prices:$224,900 to $409,000
- Closed Prices:$124,990 to $244,000
- Median Sale Price:$193,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $190/mo,$190 to $576/quarter,$95 to $145
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,273 to 5,063Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
The community of Anthem Park has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $10 to $570, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,238 to as high as $5,135. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $10 to $570. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,670 to $4,922.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.