- Current Prices:$179,000 to $699,900
- Closed Prices:$72,500 to $810,000
- Median Sale Price:$342,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$650/mo,$475 to $500/quarter,$0 to $1000,$0 to $50
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:720 to 6,464Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Apollo Beach features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $10 to $650. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,341 to as high as $7,710 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.