- Current Prices:$99,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $810,000
- Median Sale Price:$345,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$296/mo,$475 to $500/quarter,$0 to $100,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:720 to 6,464Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Apollo Beach are about $115,000 – $1,695,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.