- Current Prices:$99,900 to $190,000
- Closed Prices:$109,900 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$147,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $340,$303 to $383/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:805 to 1,839Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Apple Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Apple Creek are about $40,000 – $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, none, garage, 1 assigned space, lot, guest parking and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.