- Current Prices:$229,900
- Closed Prices:$114,900 to $239,899
- Median Sale Price:$145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $32,$0 to $31.9/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:882 to 2,353Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Appler is a neighborhood in Littlestown, Pennsylvania. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial and split level style, and they were built between 1996 and 1996. Homes in Appler are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Appler typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.