- Current Prices:$1,495,000
- Closed Prices:$1,681,970
- Median Sale Price:$1,681,970
- Average $ per sq ft:$578
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $878/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:2,573 to 3,134Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
The luxurious amenities include bike storage, boat dock, bbq/picnic area, cabana, elevator, exercise room, heated pool, and exterior lighting.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2016. In general, homes in Aqualuna Las Olas are about $1,165,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.