- Current Prices:$249,711
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$10/mo,$50 to $100,$0 to $260
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,164 to 2,728Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Arbor Pointe is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Arbor Pointe are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Arbor Pointe typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.