- Current Prices:$220,000 to $290,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$229,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$10/mo,$65 to $95,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,180 to 2,292Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Arbor Pointe are about $105,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.