- Current Prices:$69,900 to $159,900
- Closed Prices:$83,000 to $140,000
- Median Sale Price:$125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $340/mo,$335 to $370
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:732 to 2,076Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
The wide variety of designs in Arbours of the Palm Beaches makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $335 to $370, and taxes for the year range from as low as $469 to as high as $1,707. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $335 to $370, and taxes for the year can range from $480 to $1,449.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.