- Current Prices:$65,000 to $165,000
- Closed Prices:$69,000 to $159,950
- Median Sale Price:$115,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $362/mo,$335 to $375
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:717 to 2,076Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
The wide variety of designs in Arbours of the Palm Beaches makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $335 to $370, and taxes for the year range from as low as $469 to as high as $1,707. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $335 to $370, and taxes for the year can range from $480 to $1,449.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.