- Current Prices:$185,000 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$91,101 to $287,500
- Median Sale Price:$159,808
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:786 to 2,764Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Arbury Hills features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,019 to as high as $5,438. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. Lots in this community are typically around a quarter acre.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.