- Current Prices:$724,500 to $2,268,890
- Closed Prices:$406,174 to $2,280,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$702
- Association Fee Ranges:$125/quarter,$0 to $320,$32 to $355/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:716 to 3,402Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Ardenwood features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ardenwood are about $225,000 – $1,955,000 and sit on 26.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, garage, guest parking, none, detached garage, off street parking, garage parking, space per unit - 2, side yard access, enclosed garage, parking spaces, carport - 1, carport, space per unit - 1, parking area, other and spaces - assigned.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.