- Current Prices:$895,000 to $1,495,000
- Closed Prices:$785,000 to $885,000
- Median Sale Price:$835,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$438
- Association Fee Ranges:$792 to $1282/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,104 to 3,246Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2006. In general, homes in Aria At Las Olas Condominiums are about $720,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.