- Current Prices:$329,900 to $480,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$340,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$35 to $286/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,077 to 2,396Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 175Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Arizona Traditions are about $170,000 – $410,000 and sit on 6555.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.