- Current Prices:$164,900 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$137,500 to $356,000
- Median Sale Price:$217,685
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$306,$99 to $196.33/mo,$249.85 to $594/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:853 to 3,430Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Arlington Ridge are about $100,000 – $360,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
After two n years, 8 units has Chinese Drywall. Although the builder repaired, it was never the same. Had plumbing issues in the shower which leaked into garage. Would never buy a home from them. Buyer beware!