- Current Prices:$219,900 to $365,990
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$252,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$227.5 to $1727/quarter,$930.72 to $1199.16,$75 to $504/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,210 to 2,136Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Artisan Club Condominiums are about $180,000 – $400,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.