- Current Prices:$268,000 to $274,990
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$56.67 to $58/mo,$139 to $177/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,257 to 3,078Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Asbel Creek are about $130,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.