- Current Prices:$379,950 to $469,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $467,000
- Median Sale Price:$369,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $192/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,576 to 4,808Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ash Creek are about $260,000 – $460,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.