- Current Prices:$499,500
- Closed Prices:$430,000 to $737,500
- Median Sale Price:$521,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$216
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $140/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,106 to 5,148Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Ashbrook features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Ashbrook are about $385,000 – $715,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.