- Current Prices:$427,000 to $825,000
- Closed Prices:$199,000 to $910,000
- Median Sale Price:$460,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$53 to $58/quarter,$0 to $160/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:737 to 6,180Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Ashburn Farm features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ashburn Farm are about $205,000 – $945,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.