- Current Prices:$677,500
- Closed Prices:$670,000 to $675,000
- Median Sale Price:$672,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$200
- Association Fee Ranges:$175.38 to $192.92/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:3,402 to 3,942Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Ashburn Manor is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Ashburn Manor are about $340,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.