- Current Prices:$299,900 to $740,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$460,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $306.85/mo,$120
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:798 to 5,440Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Ashburn Village features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ashburn Village are about $245,000 – $1,445,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.