- Current Prices:$214,400 to $239,999
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $227,000
- Median Sale Price:$198,499
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $450,$275 to $480
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,149 to 2,534Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ashford Place are $170,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.