- Current Prices:$729,900 to $1,599,900
- Closed Prices:$545,000 to $785,000
- Median Sale Price:$695,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$265
- Association Fee Ranges:$84.65/mo,$78.33 to $84.65/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:3,589 to 4,408Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Ashton are about $360,000 – $575,000 and sit on 10913.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.