- Current Prices:$228,900 to $305,000
- Closed Prices:$199,000 to $292,000
- Median Sale Price:$243,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $217/mo,$190 to $195/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,356 to 2,122Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Ashton Oaks features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ashton Oaks are about $125,000 – $285,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.