- Current Prices:$484,900 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $454,900
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$148 to $247/mo,$492 to $532
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,387 to 3,276Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Ashwood Pointe are about $355,000 – $565,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.