- Current Prices:$239,000
- Closed Prices:$123,500 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$450
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $838/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1962
- Sq. Ft.:532 to 1,329Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1961. In general, homes in Atlantic Towers are about $110,000 – $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, open space parking, 2 or more spaces and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.