- Current Prices:$375,000 to $398,800
- Closed Prices:$299,000 to $399,900
- Median Sale Price:$354,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$560
- Association Fee Ranges:$470 to $594/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:585 to 699Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 1Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Atria are about $320,000 – $625,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with one bedroom and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.