- Current Prices:$505,000
- Closed Prices:$505,000 to $673,200
- Median Sale Price:$625,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$434
- Association Fee Ranges:$260/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,166 to 1,995Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in Atrium at Spectrum are about $395,000 – $650,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.