- Current Prices:$159,900 to $194,900
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $173,500
- Median Sale Price:$150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1218/quarter,$396 to $412/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1977 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:982 to 1,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Atrium represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Atrium are about $65,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 space and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.