- Current Prices:$629,900 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $712,500
- Median Sale Price:$570,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$323
- Association Fee Ranges:$1084 to $1552
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1978 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,740 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Atriums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Atriums are about $375,000 – $1,375,000 and sit on 13.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.