- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $1,175,000
- Median Sale Price:$490,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$47 to $390/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,819 to 3,240Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Auburn Bluffs is largely a single-family home community. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in Auburn Bluffs are about $370,000 – $685,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.