- Current Prices:$239,200
- Closed Prices:$163,500 to $331,500
- Median Sale Price:$223,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $186/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,021 to 3,619Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Auburn features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Auburn are about $170,000 – $295,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.