- Current Prices:$440,000 to $800,000
- Closed Prices:$475,000
- Median Sale Price:$475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$343
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1938 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:990 to 4,365Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
In terms of home type, Auburn Heights features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Auburn Heights are about $210,000 – $725,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.