- Current Prices:$490,000 to $700,000
- Closed Prices:$726,870
- Median Sale Price:$726,870
- Average $ per sq ft:$338
- Association Fee Ranges:$590/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1938 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:990 to 4,365Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Auburn Heights is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Auburn Heights are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Auburn Heights typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.