- Current Prices:$534,000 to $2,400,000
- Closed Prices:$361,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$819,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $170/mo,$884 to $3359/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,385 to 14,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Audubon. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $884 to $895, master fees ranging from $4,150 to $5,534, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,001 to as high as $21,196. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $884 to $895, and taxes for the year can range from $2,912 to $4,600. Here there are many residences that include a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.