- Current Prices:$399,999 to $2,400,000
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $1,662,500
- Median Sale Price:$865,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $170/mo,$884 to $3359/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,385 to 14,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Audubon are about $495,000 – $2,895,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.