- Current Prices:$194,900 to $400,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $796,950
- Median Sale Price:$336,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$259
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $188/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1951 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:663 to 3,094Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Audubon Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Audubon Park are about $110,000 – $755,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.