- Current Prices:$296,800
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$219
- Association Fee Ranges:$636,$0/mo,$190 to $198/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,127 to 2,040Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Audubon Square is a neighborhood in Gaithersburg, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1975 and 1986. Homes in Audubon Square are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Audubon Square typically have eight spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.