- Current Prices:$299,900 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $398,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$208 to $330
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:303 to 3,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Augusta Village offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $208 to $375. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $8,965 to as high as $13,354. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. Lots in this community are typically around a quarter acre. The residences in the community typically have garages, but there is visitor parking available as well.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.