- Current Prices:$399,000
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $441,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$379
- Association Fee Ranges:$165 to $209,$150 to $209/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,053 to 1,597Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Aurora are about $190,000 – $385,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.