- Current Prices:$159,950
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $211,700
- Median Sale Price:$159,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,056 to 1,913Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Austin Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Austin Heights are about $65,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are driveway, other, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.