- Current Prices:$161,000 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$119,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$19 to $201/mo,$228 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 3,642Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Autumn Creek. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $25 to $300, master fees ranging from $228 to $1,686, and taxes for the year range from as low as $7,480 to as high as $10,745. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $25 to $300, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,185 to as high as $5,414. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. Lots typically sit on a quarter acre of land. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.