- Current Prices:$209,900 to $225,500
- Closed Prices:$216,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$223,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$390/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,542 to 2,412Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Avalon Bay is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Avalon Bay are $210,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.