- Current Prices:$295,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$310,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$205
- Association Fee Ranges:$140,$0 to $268/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:494 to 3,108Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Avalon features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Avalon are about $170,000 – $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.