- Current Prices:$245,000 to $530,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$257,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$84.33 to $175/mo,$248 to $537/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,106 to 5,149Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
In terms of home type, Avalon Park Northwest Village features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Avalon Park Northwest Village are about $155,000 – $500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.