- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$251,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$84.33 to $175/mo,$250 to $576/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,376 to 5,149Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
The houses in Avalon Park Northwest Village are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $72 to $576, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,805 to as high as $6,089. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $72 to $576. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,939 to as high as $3,397.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.