- Current Prices:$220,000 to $399,500
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $579,000
- Median Sale Price:$269,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$258,$68 to $174/mo,$219.46 to $552/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,093 to 6,856Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Avalon Park Village. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $68 to $578, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,257 to as high as $8,465. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $68 to $578. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,705 to as high as $3,264.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.