- Current Prices:$229,500 to $420,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $579,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$258,$68 to $174/mo,$183 to $552/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,093 to 6,856Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Avalon Park Village is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Avalon Park Village are about $165,000 – $645,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.