- Current Prices:$154,900 to $199,900
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $209,000
- Median Sale Price:$204,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$310 to $315/mo,$310 to $315
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 1,400Sq. Ft.
Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Aviara is a neighborhood in Boca Raton, Florida. Homes in Aviara are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Aviara typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.