- Current Prices:$510,000 to $535,000
- Closed Prices:$477,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$515,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$325
- Association Fee Ranges:$232,$130 to $232/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,534 to 2,198Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:4 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Avila features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2011, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Avila are $455,000 and sit on 4.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.