- Current Prices:$399,999 to $589,000
- Closed Prices:$387,000 to $455,220
- Median Sale Price:$415,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$170 to $189/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,978 to 4,779Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Avilla are about $360,000 – $630,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.