- Current Prices:$1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$900,000
- Median Sale Price:$900,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$330
- Association Fee Ranges:$450,$0 to $38
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:2,302 to 3,493Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Avocado Acres are about $550,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 2-car garage, garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.