- Current Prices:$345,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $382,100
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$424
- Association Fee Ranges:$225,$246 to $255,$240 to $271/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:814 to 1,068Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
Avocado Village is largely a attached home community. The homes in Avocado Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Avocado Village are about $200,000 – $700,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.